Thursday, March 09, 2006

Charles, You Let Me Down...



After months of excellent reporting on the innermost details of celebrity lifestyles, Charles...you let me down.

I’ve spent the last three days in anxious agony. The Oscars, with all the glory and glamour, have come and gone and yet Charles remains silent? What is "Three 6 Mafia" saying about Reese? Where did Jon Stewart purchase his Oscar shoes? What’s holding Dolly Parton together? Even more importantly, how does all this get nuanced into the U.A.E. ports deal and a nuclear Iran?

I would have thought we would get all these juicy details and a full explanation of why a man like Truman Capote is movie worthy. But silence? This, I cannot handle. Charles…please post an opinion, post some insider info, or at least IM me! I need the 411!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home